Saiph Technologies Corporation is seeking a Senior PHP/PERL/JAVA Developer with senior level experience to support newly awarded contract at the Department of Commerce. The candidate will support client's Office of Business Support team to include collaboration and support of other teams in the Office of the Chief Information Office. Candidate must be able to work independently, possess the ability to prioritize workload, provide guidance and support to other programmers, and share results of assigned projects with team members and management. May be required to participate in technical research and evaluation of new, alternative, or more cost-effective solutions for new and existing systems to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
Will provide programming support to develop, maintain, and enhance client's new and existing web-based systems. Additionally, will provide programming support in the development of new applications in compliance with Section 508 requirements. A qualified candidate will modify, test, debug, install, and implement modules/applications to meet current and future requirements as well as supporting the maintenance of existing software applications.
To accomplish the above, the candidate will perform the activities below:
1) Conduct technical requirements identification/collection, including interviewing users of the applications being developed, creating use-cases describing the system from the user's perspective, and identifying functional components;
2) Present options for solutions to satisfy technical requirements for the application being developed;
3) Develop client's approved solutions in the Unix/Linux environment using Java, php, perl, shell scripts, mySql, Oracle, Fedora Commons, etc.;
4) Conceptualize and create industry standard overall application architecture and design (presentation, business logic, and database tiers/layers, data replication strategies, and network connectivity);
5) Identify, apply, and advise the client on industry design standards and development principles applicable to the application being developed;
6) Document technical activities in: requirements, design, and implementation specifications; test plans and test procedures, quality assurance plans; configuration management plans; user documentation; and other specifications defined by client; and
7) Work in a production environment, an environment which is available to the customer and must be handled with utmost care, with system administrators, web administrators, webmasters, web designers, database administrators, security advisors, customers, etc.
Saiph Technologies Corporation is seeking a Senior .NET programmer who will support one of our Clients, Office of Business Support team to include collaboration and support of other teams in the Office of the Chief Information Office as well as other offices. Ideal candidate will be able to work independently, possess the ability to prioritize workload, provide guidance and support to other programmers, and share results of assigned projects with team members and management. To include some of the activities listed below: